- Mayday Team
- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
This position is within our client’s National Country Agency Team, operating across the UK and specialising in the sale and acquisition of prime rural and residential property. These include country houses, farms and estates, together with a mix of complex advisory matters.
The team is expanding and is looking for an agency assistant to work alongside four senior agents in the delivery of their client work. This is a busy, varied role for an energetic individual who will ideally have an understanding of property transactional work and an appreciation of rural property.
The applicant must be adept at building rapport and interacting positively with a broad variety of clients and buyers to build productive relationships. They must be able to question individuals to build a complete picture of their client’s objectives or buyers requirements and record the pertinent information onto our database. The candidate will have an understanding of marketing and business development and ideally they will have natural aptitude for basic negotiations.
This is a permanent, full-time position on a 37.5 hour contract (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm). However they do encourage flexible working.
Duties will include:
- The coordination of team projects, business generation activities and client workflow
- The identification, monitoring and contact of prime property/farms
- Monitoring and documenting general market intelligence
- CRM work to develop a first-class contacts database
- Applicant management to identify principal buyers, to introduce properties to them and to discover potential vendors
- Maintenance of a list of acquisition clients and the identification of potential acquisition targets
- Marketing campaign coordination and administration of promotional initiatives
- Liaising with buying agents, solicitors and other professionals
- Specialist pitch and sales preparations
The successful candidate will have…
- First-class work prioritisation
- Knowledge of the property sector
- Agency experience (desirable)
- Good organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- An enthusiasm for marketing
- The desire to learn quickly and knowledge share
- Excellent people and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Clean driving licence