Bendi FLT Driver Required!!
Our client is looking for Bendi Drivers / FLT Drivers to work Monday-Friday on 2pm-10pm.
Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS is the UK’s official sales and distribution company for P&G, Gillette, Unilever, Colgate, SC Johnson and more and they are looking to recruit.
DCS is a top 250 private company in the UK – if you wish to be part of their expanding company with offers opportunities for career progression please call us on 01295 266288.
Main Job Purpose:
The movement of goods from goods inwards to bulk storage; from bulk storage to replenish the pick face; bulk picking. Assisting Pickers with pallets that are too heavy for manual movement.
- Carry out and record truck safety checks
- Clean trucks regularly according to the schedule
- Follow instructions on Scanner
- Transport goods in a safe manner
- Ensure that goods are placed at the correct location
- Ensure that pallet labels are scanned at each stage of the operation
- Previous experience of working in a busy warehouse environment.
- Experience of using in house stock control systems ideally with the use of scanners as well as paperwork.
- Quality awareness
Bendi Truck Driving licence preferred but not essential as In house training will be provided.
Must have an FLT Licence
- Competitive salary
- Company sick pay
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover (three times salary)
- Discretionary Christmas bonus
- Internal Training
- Onsite free parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Discounted Staff shop
- Car share scheme
- Staff restaurant
- Accrued Service – additional holidays
- Enhanced Maternity pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Christmas party and hampers
If you are a Bendi Driver or have FLT experience please call us ASAP on 01295 266288.
The position is based in Banbury, Oxfordshire off of the Southam Road.