- The Mayday Team
- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
Part time or full time
Hourly rate is £17 per hour
You will be required to carry out planned and reactive remedial work with respect to electrical distribution, power, lighting, and electrical inspections as well as organising planned and reactive remedial work to electrical distribution, power, lighting and electrical inspections.
You must have experience of working within a similar position in a domestic or commercial environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
Skills and qualifications
- Apprentice served Electrician with appreciate City & Guilds Qualifications (Part 1 or 2 or Level 2 & Level 3)
- 18th Edition
- Full driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of Health & Safety Responsibilities and Safe Systems of Work
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5 – desirable
- Experience working in a multi-site environment.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a criminal records check. As an organisation assessing applicants’ suitability for positions which are included in the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order using criminal record checks processed through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), we comply fully with the code of practice and undertake to treat all applicants for positions fairly.