Field Sales Representative
Are you an experienced sales representative looking for their next career move? Have you already excelled in a desk-based sales role and looking to branch out in the field? Do you yearn for a position you can call your own and one that provides a good degree of autonomy?
Perhaps you have already developed some technical sales experience and enjoy generating your own leads in a niche industry environment?
Addex Group is moving to Banbury and is seeking a driven and ambitious field sales representative.
Working as part of a small but perfectly-formed field sales team, your role will be to drive sales by developing and generating sales leads across multiple different routes to market.
The role has bags of scope – the company is an innovative market-leader with exclusive products in their intellectual property portfolio. Dust extraction is a recent addition to their portfolio and are at the tip of iceberg in terms of market share – you’ll work closely with new and existing clients to arrange client visits in order to demonstrate products and present to decision makers.
The role will suit someone with the initiative and autonomy to work under their own steam and develop their own workload. With the chance to work UK-wide with thousands of highly relevant clients at your disposal, the sky’s the limit!
Have you got what it takes?
- Sales experience, ideally with at least 1-2 years in a role generating your own leads and managing a sales pipeline.
- A strong history of meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs.
- A high level of self motivation and determination to succeed and develop.
- Good literacy skills with a great command of the English language, both verbal and in writing.
- Experience in performing demos and/or presentations will be a distinct advantage.
- A desire to stay in sales and develop in a niche technical industry.
- A full, clean UK driving license.
Duties Include (But not Iimited to)
- Achieving sales targets as set by our client through a wide variety of means
- Network widely across the sector in order to maximise outreach, develop strategic partnerships and reinforce relationships across existing channels.
- Build and maintain relationships with external business and strategic partners.
- Work closely with product and marketing departments to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised with product partners and through marketing initiatives.
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings, demos and presentations to new clients.
- Plan and execute efficient travel plans in order to maximise client visits.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service, and negotiate and close business.
- Plan and prepare presentations, and present to decision makers to assist in new business generation.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
You will have
- Sales experience working in the UK tool/plant hire industry with an active contacts list.
- Highly organised, with a desire to develop your own leads and grow the business.
- A tenacious salesperson with a desire to develop and close new business opportunities.
- The entrepreneurial flair and passion to make a job ‘your own’.
- The intuition and self discipline to develop the role independently and work alone much of the time.
- A good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
What’s on offer?
- A starting basic salary of £25,000 – £35,000 based on experience (OTE c.£45,000 +).
- Generous, uncapped commission scheme.
- Auto-enrolment company pension scheme.
- The use of a company van, mobile and laptop.
- Lunch provided (when based in Banbury).
If you have read this job description and would like to apply, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com. For more information, please call 01295 266288 and speak to Matt. I look forward to hearing from you!