- 01295 266 288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
About the client
The place is situated outside the Banbury, offering beautiful views and relaxing surroundings. This premium destination can serve as dining for a special occasion with family, a romantic meal watching the sun go down or a bite to eat whilst walking the centenary way. They have catered for 100’s of birthdays, special occasions and beautiful weddings. The team has grown into a fantastic family of loyal cavaliers.
About the job
To assist in all operational aspects of and ensure the smooth running and exceptional customer
service of the operation.
• To assist in the set up and maintenance of all restaurant service areas.
• To assist in the receipt of deliveries.
• To assist in the operation of an effective Reservations program.
• To assist in the welcoming of members and guests to the restaurants. All enquires made in
person or over the phone must be handled to the standards of the Hotel.
• To assist in the serving of meals/drinks to members and guests.
• To notify the Manager or his/her deputy where stocks/supplies are low.
• To ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with statutory and/or Group Health and
Safety requirements, including food hygiene regulations.
• To adhere to all standards in every interaction with members and guests, colleagues,
other members of the team and external suppliers and contacts.
• To manage all payment transactions in accordance with the Hotel financial polices and
procedures and to handle all transactions with diligence, honesty and integrity.
• To support colleagues at peak times and to undertake any operational duty which might be
reasonably required, to ensure customer expectations are met.
• To participate, constructively, in performance reviews with the Manager and to work towards
objectives/goals set by the Manager, and to improve any areas of performance felt necessary
by the Manager, in order to maintain an excellent level of service to customers.
For candidates with no experience, full training will be provided.
Meals will be provided.