- The Mayday Team
Contact Mayday about this job today!
We are looking for hardworking and flexible individual who can work within our client’s beautiful Country Pubs & Rooms.
Shifts based on requirements, but weekends and evenings a must.
Previous experience preferable but not essential. Training provided.
They want every single one of their guests to have the perfect visit, that is only made possible by their hardworking and passionate front of house teams. You are at the heart of making sure that every guest can feel comfortable and relaxed while they visit with them.
Your Skills and Experience
You do not need previous experience to join them in this role. It is all about what you can bring as a person. You will need to:
- Have great communications skills and be confident engaging with their guests and team.
- Be committed to working in a physically challenging, deadline driven environment.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be highly organised.
- A Love to learn new skills, and a will to go that extra mile for their guests delivering exceptional service and have a strong understanding of their products
- You must be comfortable working Independently and as part of a team,
- Great people skills
- Exclusive Employee Offers
- 25% staff discount on meals when dining with family and friends, up to 6 people
- 25% off room stays for family and friends
- 28 days holiday
- Cpl training
- 10% off Olivin wines
- Annual Big bash
- Staff incentives set by your general manager
- Market leading hourly rates
- Tips & Bonuses