- The Mayday Team
Contact Mayday about this job today!
We are looking for hardworking and flexible individual who can work within our client’s beautiful Country pub & Rooms.
Shifts will be Monday & Tuesdays with holiday cover required as well.
Previous experience preferable but not essential. Training provided.
Our client wants every guest to have the perfect stay, that is only made possible by their hardworking and passionate housekeeping teams. You are at the heart of making sure that every guest can feel comfortable and relax while they stay with them.
Your Skills and Experience
You do not need previous experience to join them in this role. It is all about what you can bring as a person. You will need to:
- Have great communications skills and be confident engaging with their guest and team.
- Be committed to working in a physically challenging, deadline driven environment.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be highly organised.
- A passion for delivering an amazing experience to their guests.
- Work Independently, you will be working to tight deadlines keeping their rooms spotless and their public areas are clean and tidy, to all to their high standards.
- Control linen and work safely with required chemicals.
- Engage with guests and team to ensure that all their guests feel comfortable and relaxed while they stay with them.
- Exclusive Employee Offers
- 25% staff discount on meals when dining with family and friends, up to 6 people
- 25% off room stays for family and friends
- 28 days holiday
- Cpl training
- 10% off Olivin wines
- Annual Big bash
- Staff incentives set by your general manager
- Market leading hourly rates
- Tips & Bonuses