- The Mayday Team
- 01295 266 288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
The Industrial Cleaner role is responsible for cleaning around the internal and external site. To assist with the required high standards of cleaning on a large site.
- To ensure all waste products produced during tasks are segregated and disposed of correctly.
- To carry out all cleaning task as detailed by the Cleaning Task Card/Work Schedule to agreed standard, as directed by the site Cleaning Manager/Site Supervisor.
- To ensure correct materials, equipment and methods are used at all times, all equipment is kept clean and in good condition. Report any faulty machinery/equipment immediately, using correct reporting procedure, using correct colour coding
- Adhere to all company & client policies, procedures, site rules and regulations
- Cleaning of general areas including offices, corridors, laboratories, meeting rooms, toilets and tea rooms, coffee process area, production area, warehouse area, utilities area and outside areas
- Covering of additional monthly deep cleaning.
Working hours would be:
Monday to Friday, 7am-4pm, £9.50 per hour
Monday to Thursday, 7am-7pm, £11.00 per hour
Monday to Thursday, 7pm-7am, £17.82 per hour