- Mayday Team
- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
To manage production lines and labour to meet planned volume and commercial targets, and in accordance with QA and safety standards.
- To effectively motivate a team of people to meet production targets
- Ensure the final product meets client specifications (SPI)
- To effectively maximise production efficiency to ensure plan is met on an hourly/daily basis
- Effectively use the onsite IT and Warehouse Management Systems
- To adhere to and promote best practice in accordance with company health, safety and quality regulations
- To ensure all paperwork and systems are completed and accurate in accordance with company procedures
- To ensure that all areas comply with hygienic audits, both internal and external
- To ensure GMP (good manufacturing practices) and housekeeping (clean as you go) are strictly adhered to
- To attend Line Leader meetings
- To assist in the training and development of new starters
- To act as a role model for best practice
- Monitor, control and minimise waste
- Play an active part in continuous improvement
- To participate in the companies appraisal system
- Drive own personal development through training and work based experience
- To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- The ability to consistently reach and exceed targets on several lines throughout the Operation
- The ability to communicate effectively to the Supervisor on issues relating to the task
- The ability to work unsupervised.