- The Mayday Team
- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
Hourly rate is £17.00 per hour
The ideal candidate will have sound maintenance experience specialising in plumbing & heating work required and be able undertake installation works and reactive breakdowns on commercial and domestic plumbing installations.
Role and Responsibility:
- To carry out reactive repairs, as well as planned maintenance and installations to plumbing and heating systems at our customer’s sites
- To advise management of faults and remedial works
- To adhere to all health & safety requirements
Skills and qualifications
- Flexible, approachable, and strong work ethic
- Understanding of Health & Safety Responsibilities and Safe Systems of Work
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Decision-Making Ability
- NVQ Level 2 / 3 plumbing City and Guilds qualification (or equivalent)
- Full driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a multi-site environment.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a criminal records check. As an organisation assessing applicants’ suitability for positions which are included in the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order using criminal record checks processed through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), we comply fully with the code of practice and undertake to treat all applicants for positions fairly.