- Gionis Profka
- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
Job description and purpose
To process parts to meet company and customer requirements. Polish parts to achieve daily targets. To work within standard operating practices both on own and within a team to ensure the performance and quality targets are achieved on a daily basis.
During all your activities align your working style and behaviour to the company value system as detailed below and in the company handbook. The polish department receives parts for inspection and polish and is responsible for ensuring the supply of quality approved parts to assembly in sequence order.
- Ensure the required daily workload is completed on time and to the customer and company standard.
- Read and understand all Standard Operating Procedures and work to these without exception, unless advised by management.
- Be flexible to work additional hours if requested by your Senior Team Leader in order to meet customer demand.
- Ensure that you feedback to your Senior Team Leader any problems or defects that continually occur with the product you are handling.
- Check all instructions and product quality prior to any activity.
- All paperwork must be completed accurately and on time (this must also be available for audit by Senior Team Leaders or other management).
- Be flexible to support other cells or departments and carry out reasonable tasks as requested by your Senior Team Leader / Manager in line with Department/Company objectives.
What you will need:
- Machine polishing
- Body mop and polish
- Piano finish
- Mirror finish
- 2 years’ experience minimum
- Vehicle machine full body mop and polish experience
- Be familiar with polish processes to achieve the highest standard of paint finish
- Manual polishing and buffing (previous experience in automotive, aerospace or rail will be considered)
What is in it for you?
- All tools provided
- Weekly pay
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
If you have read this job description and believe you are perfect for this role, please email your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com
If you would like more information or would like to ask some questions, please call 01295 266288 or 01327 310871.
Mayday Employment is a recruitment agency with offices in Banbury and Daventry. We recruit for all sectors but specialise in office support, warehouse/production, logistics and technical. We offer permanent, temporary and contract placements with immediate starts. Get in touch with one of the team now to see how we can help you.