- 01295 266 288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
JOB DESCRIPTION / OVERVIEW
We are looking to recruit a Production Operative to support the manufacturing of customer orders at various stages of the manufacturing processes. You need to be friendly, self-motivated, hardworking and reliable. Your role will be to carry out a range of activities, in accordance with the customers’ specification, with excellent attention to detail.
Job objectives and responsibilities:
A Production Operative role provides a varied workday that includes:
- Assisting with the cutting, moulding, sanding and spraying of material for customer orders
- Sorting and placing boards or items on to tables and racks
- Packaging and labelling orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
As a Production Operative, you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets and quality standards.
This role best suits self-motivated individuals who enjoy working systematically and productively. The nature of the role relies on organisation and efficiency and with product to handle and despatch. It is important to ensure that you have a moderate level of fitness to enable you to comfortably carry out your tasks.
Due to our location, it is ideal that you have access to a car, to be able to get to work independently and without issue.
- Positive attitude
- Be able to work without supervision.
- Be able to follow a schedule and work to deadlines.
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation skills.
Monday to Friday
8 am to 5 pm
If you have more questions or if you’re interested in this job, feel free to call our office on 01295 266 288.