- The Mayday Team
- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
Our client is looking for FLT Counterbalance Drivers, with current or expired licence, as training will be provided.
Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS is the UK’s official sales and distribution company for P&G, Gillette, Unilever, Colgate, SC Johnson and more and they are looking to recruit.
Working hours: 2pm-10pm, Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £12.10 per hour
Main Job Purpose
Shunting trailers round site/unloading of goods from delivery vehicles. Loading of picked and wrapped pallets of goods onto haulier’s vehicles.
- Shunting loaded/unloaded trailers to and from RDC2 yard
- Loading and unloading of vehicles in accordance with company procedures
- Carry out and record truck safety checks
- Clean trucks regularly according to the schedule
- Transport goods in a safe manner
- Ensure that goods are placed at the correct location
- Provide support for line kitting
- Ensure the area is clean and tidy
Accomplished Counterbalance operator with experience of working in a busy warehouse/yard environment, the experience of driving vehicles in and around busy yard environment.
Company sick pay
Company Pension Scheme
Life Assurance Cover (three times salary)
Discretionary Christmas bonus
Onsite free parking
Free tea and coffee
Discounted Staff shop
Car share scheme
Accrued Service – additional holidays
Enhanced Maternity pay
Christmas party and hampers
Interested? Feel free to call Mayday on 01295 266 288 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org