- The Mayday Team
- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
Main Purposes of the Role:
- Were necessary to maintain inventory integrity across the operation.
- To support other departments in stock movement queries and processes.
- To encourage and demonstrate sound inventory management behaviours.
- Participate in the daily cycle count, as per the published schedule.
- Carry out Empty Location Checks across the inventory at regular intervals.
- Where necessary, assist Production in the location of stock for orders.
- When required, update and distribute the Stock Control KPI sheet to the management team.
- Report on any non-compliance relating to inventory/Goods In or picking to your line manager.
- Ensure all system locations are reconciled in a timely and controlled manner.
- Collate KPI data as specified by the Operations Support Supervisor.
- Ensure identified stock discrepancies are corrected both physically and systemically.
- Oversee the return to inventory of over picks and other reverse logistics.
- Collate KPI data as specified by the Operations Support Manager
- From time to time, you will be required to work in the returns department, returning units to locations and updating the inventory accordingly.
Maintain a Healthy and Safe Environment:
- Display safe working practices.
- Challenge all instances of non compliance across all levels.
- Where there are empty cartons in location, you will be expected to support the operation by clearing these down, and placing them in the correct bins for bailing.
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours per week
After 12 Weeks:
- Salary remains the same
- Shift pattern will remain the same unless business needs require otherwise.
- There will be opportunities for overtime (paid at basic rate)
- Bradford Factor bonus of £200 annually for achieving attendance score.
- Staff discount (cost plus 20%)
- Cross training if desirable and appropriate, in order to support the outbound operation.
- The right candidate may also gain training on scissor lift/forklift operation.