- Mayday Team
- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000
Working hours: 8am-4pm, Monday to Friday
The Office Admin Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring normal business practice is maintained. They will continue to monitor and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while achieving sales, inventory accuracy and achieve service level agreements ensuring adequate stock in warehouse and pipeline.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Day to Day Activities
- Escalating point of contact for the supply chain team, reporting to Supply Chain Manager.
- Communicate all order & schedule requirements promptly to the vendor in line with department work instructions, escalate customer issues to vendor management teams and support conference calls to resolve any problems with the supply chain.
- Work in line with the operations team via daily morning meetings and assist in resolving any resource constraints.
- Take appropriate action to satisfy customer backorder needs within agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure adherence to latest packaging specifications and manage any disputes with packaging suppliers overseeing CHEP & returnable management and analysis, maintain stock levels within the agreed stock holdings to continue supplies to our clients.
- Load part data to PDM & manage cradle to grave life-cycle, make supersession changes when required to meet the customer’s needs.
- Promote the use of EDI with customers and vendors and resolve any errors or data queries with them.
- Where required, arrange inbound transport using the most economical method taking into account the urgency of supply and communicate and resolve transport problems to meet customer time slots.
- Maintain production meeting KPI’s for monthly reviews.
- Ensure that arrangements are made and stakeholders communicated to for vendor collection or return issues.
- Facilitate the resolution of invoice queries & supply-stop situations to ensure continuity of supply.
- Provide stock reports for vendors at every month or when requested by the vendor.
- Process Customs declarations and monthly reports.
Supply Chain Management
Lead meetings with vendors to drive improvements in performance.
Ensure high levels of on-time delivery from vendors, establishing improvement plans where vendors are continually failing.
Ensure high levels of on-time delivery to customers, with high levels of accuracy on ASN’s, paperwork and accuracy of shipment
Work with vendors to identify opportunities for improvements in the Supply Chain to drive out waste and improve added value.
Managing customer specific processes.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, telephone, email, and report writing.
- The ability to persuade, influence & negotiate internally and externally.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Analytical capabilities desirable
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications
- Language skills desirable
- Full driving licence essential
- Interpersonal & Influencing / Communications
- Planning and Organising
- Decision Making / Exercising Judgement
- Achievement drive
- Customer Focus
- Adaptability / Change Orientation / Pioneering