- The Mayday Team
Contact Mayday about this job today!
Providing Technical Support to an allocated line to ensure the line meets all quality standards and agreed production standards and KPIs.
- Ensure the allocated line operation is in accordance with the applicable technical requirements, through constant monitoring and taking corrective action as necessary.
- Provide the Team Leader and Line Operators, with the technical advice and support they need to be able to operate the line effectively, meeting the agreed production standards and KPIs .
- Conduct toolbox checks at the start of every shift, liaising with the Engineering team regarding any missing components or anything that needs attention.
- Take the lead to ‘troubleshoot’ and resolve any technical issues arising in the allocated production line.
- Ensure that all Line Operators adopt a ‘right first-time approach’ to all work in line with the company quality standards.
- Work with the Team Leader to ensure that the line start-ups, shutdowns and changeovers are smooth and efficient.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance, making adjustments as necessary during shift to ensure production is within specifications.
- Ensure compliance with hygiene and health and safety regulations through vigilant monitoring and timely reporting of any anomalies.
- Ensure full compliance with the job closure process for all technical requirements and end of shift safety routines.
- Adhere to the escalation process at all times including any production line or engineer issues.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience of Food Production/Pack-Fill
- Experience of Production Machinery
- Strong problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organisational skills
- Technical know how