- 01295 266 288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
Our fresh new client is offering this fantastic opportunity to join our F&B team in the role of Waiter/ess for a boutique hotel in the heart of the City Centre.
You will have a passion to deliver excellent customer service every morning during our busy breakfast service, with a friendly outgoing personality and desire to work as part of a team.
You’ll get training, learn about all hotel products & have the opportunity to develop your career with a national hotel group.
Being a key part of the Team, all our team members need to be able to commit to:
Being the Best;
Making Responsible Decisions;
Treating others, the Way They Would Like to Be Treated;
Continually Challenge Yourself and Each other.
- Setting up & completing the Breakfast service throughout the morning shift
- To ensure prompt and outstanding service to all our guests
- Being familiar with our menu and being able to suggest recommendations of our dishes
- To be fully responsible for keys entrusted to them
- To complete the company Strategic Performance Management (SPM) development procedure in line with company standards
- To complete all required training modules via the Flow Training Module Systems.
- To adhere to the COSHH regulations when using cleaning chemicals.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Previous customer service experience in a similar role within the hospitality/service industry
- Excellent communication skills and a naturally engaging personality
- Enthusiastic, positive and motivated to continually develop services levels
- Smart, presentable and courteous
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environmentProven experience/education level
- High school diploma or relevant field will be a plus
To be successful the ideal Waiter/Waitress will have the passion for the Highest Service Standards, be well organised and detail orientated, as well as having a flexible approach and being able to adapt quickly to change. You should have proven customer service skills and the ability to anticipate guest needs, immaculate presentation, be punctual, reliable and professional with the ability to work happily, effectively and remain calm at all times.
If you have read this job description and would like to apply, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
If you have any more questions about the role, please call 01295 266288 and speak to Monika.
I look forward to hearing from you!