- 01295 266 288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
About the client
The place is situated outside the Banbury, offering beautiful views and relaxing surroundings. This premium destination can serve as dining for a special occasion with family, a romantic meal watching the sun go down or a bite to eat whilst walking the centenary way. They have catered for 100’s of birthdays, special occasions and beautiful weddings. The team has grown into a fantastic family of loyal cavaliers.
About the job
A busy restaurant and pub looking for a friendly and competent waitress/waiter to make sure that the diners have a memorable experience. Since the quality of the service is crucial to success, the ideal candidate should possess clear communication skills, patience and attentiveness. You should be adept at working in fast-paced, unpredictable environments. You must be able to think on your feet and work well with the entire staff, from the chefs to the other servers. The successful applicant will be able to provide superior guest service and make certain the dining experience, from the food to the environment, meets the standards of the patrons.
- – Greet customers upon arrival
- – Prepare dining tables by arranging condiments, kitchenware and decorations
- – Help patrons select dishes by answering questions about foods and drinks, describing house specialities and identifying appropriate drink pairings
- – Take orders to kitchen staff and notify them of any special requests or dietary needs
- – Deliver food to guests in a timely manner and attend to the needs of guests throughout the dining process
- – Issue bills and obtain payment
For candidates with no experience, full training will be provided.
Meals will be provided.