- The Mayday Team
- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
Pay rate; £10.25 per hour
Working hours; Monday to Thursday 09.45 – 18.15, Friday 09.15 – 17.15
To assist in the smooth running of the warehouse and all associated operations.
- To pick orders accurately using pick-by-voice RF technology.
- To ensure that when locating stock in a picking bin, it is done accurately and tidily, in such a way that will assist picking customer orders.
- To pack goods in such a way that they arrive at the destination in good and saleable condition.
- To put away stock accurately using RF Technology.
- To provide assistance with stock counts.
- To carry out instructions specific to the customer order.
- To notify a Supervisor of any breakages, shortages or discrepancies.
- To ensure the working area is clean and tidy at all times.
- To work such extra time as appropriate to fulfil your duties as and when necessary.
- To notify Warehouse Supervisors of any Health & Safety matters.
- To act as part of the Warehouse team and help maintain a good working environment with colleagues.
Close working relationships with all other areas of the warehouse operation.
Skills & Knowledge
- Previous experience in warehouse procedures and working in a similar environment.
- Experience of pick-by-voice RF technology would be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Proactively co-operates with and supports colleagues.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Requirement to gain Fork-Lift Truck licences (Reach Truck, Counterbalance, Man-up Pallet Truck).