We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work at a distribution centre in Banbury.
Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS is the UK’s official sales and distribution company for P&G, Gillette, Unilever, Colgate, SC Johnson and more and they are looking to recruit.
DCS is a top 250 private company in the UK – if you wish to be part of their expanding company with offers opportunities for career progression please call us on 01295 266288.
The main purpose of the Warehouse Operative will be to pick goods from the instructions given on scanners and to stack them on pallets in a safe and secure manner.
- Pick works orders for various customers as required
- Get print-off of delivery pick lists from logistics administrator
- Pick quantity from location
- Stack as customer requirement
- Label pick with part number and quantity
- Confirm quantity on pick sheet
- Repeat 3-6 until order is completed
- Go to stretch wrapper
- Stretch wrap pallet
- Double check order before release
- Ensure area is clean and tidy
- Provide support for line kitting
- Any other duties commensurate with the role
Must have good numerical skills for counting goods
Ability to work on their own initiative
Must be flexible if overtime is required.
Company sick pay
Company Pension Scheme
Life Assurance Cover (three times salary)
Discretionary Christmas bonus
Onsite free parking
Free tea and coffee
Discounted Staff shop
Car share scheme
Accrued Service – additional holidays
Enhanced Maternity pay
Christmas party and hampers
Positions are to start ASAP after an assessment.
Warehouse experience is a must and a valid PPT Licence would be desirable.
The role will be Mon-Fri 9:30 am-6 pm.
For more information please call Gionis for more details on 01295 266288.