- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
Warehouse Team Leader
Our successful and expanding Banbury logistics partner is seeking an experienced warehouse supervisor to compliment its existing staffing structure. This new role will provide further support to the management team in providing ‘shop floor’ leadership and ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the warehouse and customer services functions.
Under direction of the Logistics Manager and the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for the checking of goods in and out, stock control customer goods, picking/packing and loading, stock checks and general warehouse housekeeping. Part of the role will also include the management of a small customer services team, ensuring that all incoming customer enquiries are delat with swiftly and efficiently.
- Evidence of an ability to work methodically and accurately
- Evidence of having worked well in a team environment
- Have successfully dealt with assigned customer agents and third part partners such and couriers and carriers and a familiarity with their systems and procedures
- Some exposure in working to ISO9001:2008 procedures and guidelines
- Experience in having also worked in a customer services setting would be highly desirable
Duties Include (But not Iimited to)
- Maintaining the highest levels of stock accuracy for assigned customer
- Following the Company’s quality system procedure and administering as necessary
- Achieving customers satisfaction as defined by assigned customer SLAs
- Meeting assigned customer requirements on time
- Answering phone and handing customer and client calls in a professional manner
- Solving assigned customer problems efficiently and effectively
- Working within a HM Customs controlled warehouse
- Assisting in the administration office as and when required
- General housekeeping duties where required – manage the maintenance of a clean and safe working environment
You will have
- Experience in working as a supervisor in a warehouse environment, ideally in a logistics firm
- Comfortable working as part of a small, committed and motivated team
- Obtained forklift licenses, ideally Counterbalance, Reach and Narrow Isle ( Man-Up)
- Experience in assisting in the man-management of staff and operational safety and efficiency of a similar business
- Prepared to work overtime where necessary to meet assigned customer needs, stock takes, problem solving etc.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary of up to £25,000
- Auto-enrolment company pension scheme.
- Generous company incentive schemes.
- Free onsite parking
- An excellent ‘team centred’ working environment.
If you have read this job description and would like to apply, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com. For more information, please call 01295 266288 and speak to Matt. I look forward to hearing from you!