- Monika Zlobinska
- 01295 266 288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
About the Company
SHS Handling Solutions Ltd are a family run business who have been trading for over 20 years and have a wealth of experience in providing solutions for the handling industry. Our range covers a variety of equipment, but our core products are; Manual Pallet Trucks, Electric Pallet Trucks/Stackers/Pickers, Aluminium Sack Trucks. We pride ourselves in being a one-stop-shop for our customers and in our passion and commitment to always working to the highest standards.
We expect all our employees to:
- Know and follow company policy and procedures
- Treat all individuals fairly and with respect
- Work to the expected standards
- Work as part of the team
Purpose of the Role
Reporting directly to the after-sales manager, this is a key role within the business which is responsible for in-house repairs and inspections of electric forklifts, stackers and order pickers. Ensuring customer care and due diligence levels are of the highest standards and the department runs efficiently and effectively.
- Basic troubleshooting, and inspections on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance
- Managing repair parts
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining pre-delivery inspection reports and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with workshop control to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
Skills / Experience
- Previous experience of working with technical equipment
- Ability to work in a technical environment – an understanding of parts
- Working to high levels of customer service
- Experience of working with people
- Excellent problem solving and critical analysis skills with attention to detail
- Passionate about the work you do, with the energy and drive to motivate the team around you
- Full driving licence