- 01295 266 288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
About the client
The place is situated outside the Banbury, offering beautiful views and relaxing surroundings. This premium destination can serve as dining for a special occasion with family, a romantic meal watching the sun go down or a bite to eat whilst walking the centenary way. They have catered for 100’s of birthdays, special occasions and beautiful weddings. The team has grown into a fantastic family of loyal cavaliers.
About the job
This high-quality pub and restaurant are searching for an experienced Bartender who is familiar with a wide variety of drink recipes and is capable of delivering quality customer service. The Bartender will be responsible for serving patrons at our front bar and fulfilling drink orders for the dining room, monitoring the cash drawer at the bar and performing alcohol inventories at the end of each night to help in maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client and maintain a safe environment by identifying problem clients and having them removed
- Keep the bar area clean in accordance with the company’s guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the day and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally
- Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum
- Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the bar and in the dining room satisfied at all times
If you have read this job description and would like to apply, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
If you have any more questions about the role, please call 01295 266288 and speak to Monika.
I look forward to hearing from you!