- The Mayday Team
- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
To build and test motorsport specific wiring looms from technical drawings for production components, meeting challenging deadlines.
Working closely with the assembly team to deliver components for all programmes based in the technical assembly department, as well as wiring solutions for rig and end of line testing systems.
- The ability to work as part of a small team, in a fast-moving environment
- A meticulous attitude to record keeping is essential
- To carry out hands on work competently and with set production times
- To ensure all departmental paperwork and procedures are adhered to
- To advise the Technical Engineer of any additional work or problems found during the work being undertaken.
- To keep the workshop in a clean, safe and tidy condition at all times
- To leave any area of the Company in a clean, safe and tidy condition after use
- To ensure all harnesses and equipment are handled in a safe and careful manner to prevent damage to personnel and property, reporting to the Technical co-ordinator if replacements are required
- To bring to the attention of management any improvements which could improve production or service given by the Department
- To adopt safe working practises at all times in compliance with Health and Safety regulations and Company policy, drawing the attention of the Supervisor or Management staff any maters of concern relating to the safety of equipment or safety procedures.
Education / qualifications
- Previous experience building harnesses
- A strong knowledge of automotive HV systems
- Knowledge of hybrid vehicles would be advantageous
- A high level of organisation, and a disciplined approach to workspace presentation.
- Calm under pressure
- Positive attitude
8:30am-5pm, Monday to Friday