- Monika Zlobinska
- 01295 266 288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
Working alongside the Nursery Manager supporting with running the nursery site, from goods in to care of plants and final dispatch of the orders.
- NEST Pension scheme: Details to be discussed after 3-month probationary period.
- Car allowance via salary sacrifice
Hours of work:
Paid lunch break 12pm – 1pm (Times may vary subject to the requirements of the business)
Measures of success:
- Efficient goods in and goods out operation
- Customer satisfaction on all dispatches
- Tidy nursery and healthy plants
Strong physical fitness is essential as this role involves daily movement and loading of heavy plants. A proactive, reliable and enthusiastic person is required; who is able to work as part of a team using their initiative to ensure the nursery runs efficiently.
Task responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Assisting with unload of containers
- Ensuring plants are watered.
- Quality control of plants for dispatch.
- Keeping Greenhouse clean and tidy.
- Loading of pallets for dispatch.