- 01295 266 288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
We are currently recruiting for a Hotel Receptionist/Duty Manager to join a great team.
If your passion is hospitality and you enjoy working in a Small Beautiful Boutique Hotel with the concept to offer a second home feeling with the utmost personal touch.
We are looking for a candidate consisting of a great personality, bubbly and enthusiastic for providing personalised service. Also, with the qualities of being discreet, proactive, versatile and well attentive.
Being a key part of the Team, all our team members need to be able to commit to:
- Being the Best
- Making Responsible Decisions
- Keeping Promises
- Treating Others The Way They Would Like To Be Treated
- Continually Challenge Yourself and Each other
- To complete the required daily shift procedures list during every shift
- To complete daily check-ins and check-outs (assistance with guests luggage is a key duty)
- To deal with bookings by phone, e-mail or face-to-face
- To respond to guest’s requests for information about the hotel and its surroundings
- To complete Duty Manager Shift’s when required
- To handle all complaints and feedback in an efficient manner
- To complete all daily reports as requested
- To demonstrates teamwork by co-operating and assisting colleagues when required
- Provide room service orders when restaurant and kitchen have closed
- To handle cash/card payments daily and completion of the closure of shift procedures
- To be compliant with all health and safety requirements during the shift’s at all time
- To be fully compliant with all auditing procedures when on shift
- To complete the required Strategic Performance Management development programme during your employment
- Subject to Business Requirements – Shifts Cover flexibility: Early/ Late & Night Shifts
- Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Previous experience as a hotel receptionist
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Exceptional customer service
- Empathy for your colleagues
- Attention to detail
- Effective organisational skills
- Confident and professional
- Self-motivated, hardworking and a team player
- Have a smart appearance
- Punctual, reliable and flexible
- Willingness to improve and develop their skills set within the hotel
- Previous experience with OPERA PMS (Property Management System)
- Proven experience/education level
- High school diploma or relevant field will be a plus
To be successful the ideal Hotel Receptionist/Duty Manager will be well organised and detail orientated, as well as having a flexible approach and being able to adapt quickly to change. You should have proven customer service skills and the ability to anticipate guest needs, immaculate presentation, be punctual, reliable and professional with the ability to work happily, effectively and remain calm at all times.
If you have read this job description and would like to apply, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any more questions about the role, please call 01295 266288 and speak to Monika.
I look forward to hearing from you!