- Duncan Cooper
- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
My new client is the market leader in their industry. In fact, they virtually created the space they operate within. My name is Duncan and I’m the Manager of Mayday Professionals. My client and I are looking to speak with either, HR Advisors that are looking to upgrade their professional environment or HR Administrators that would like to progress their career. Apply now for an immediate response!
In terms of the work environment, you would be joining a progressive business that has continuous improvement at the core of everything it does. They operate from large custom fitted offices in Banbury. One of the major perks to the working environment is a wonderful canteen with exceptional menu choices. From top to bottom the environment is designed to support and reward staff.
In terms of the role you will (in conjunction with the HRBP) provide key HR operational support and advice to two sites (hence a driving license is required – pool car available). You will be integral in delivering the HR strategy at local level and you will also have the opportunity to influence key stakeholders. Moreover, you will challenge thinking to align with my client’s chosen ways of working, to continue to improve engagement and make them an even greater place to work. It’s key that you become a trusted source for all HR advice from shop floor to senior managers.
- Provide robust and best practice advice and support to managers regarding ER matters, including supporting investigations, disciplinaries, appeals and grievances.
- Attending ER meetings to take notes and provide guidance; monitor ER issues and identify any arising trends.
- Support line managers with effective absence management of both short and long-term absence cases helping to embed new absence management procedure.
- Liaise with payroll and managers regarding clocking and pay discrepancies /holidays.
- Support HR Administrator with the onboarding process ensuring all new starters feel supported as they join the business, including supporting the HR Administrator with booking training and IT, organising photographs and induction.
- Assisting with Audits
- Help review, develop and embed new policies and procedures in line with business strategy and legal requirements.
- Support HRBP with training and coaching People Managers including preparation of training materials and delivery of training.
- Support for colleagues working through settled status application and collation of confirmed status.
- Work in partnership with other HR colleagues on projects and initiatives including updating of company handbook, reviewing on-boarding processes and developing personal development plans.
- Provide HR Administration cover as required.
- Have generalist HR experience (minimum 2 years>) and be comfortable interacting at all levels
- Level 3 CIPD qualified essential (desirable working towards Level 5)
- Be required to travel across both sites
- High levels of HR professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
- Good energy and enthusiasm for challenging the status quo
- Have the courage and desire to want to make a difference in delivering the HR agenda
- Great communication skills
- High levels of self-awareness and understanding of what makes people tick
- Experience of working in manufacturing, warehouse or distribution would be an advantage.
- Use of T&A systems would be an advantage
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://email@example.com →