- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
Our client based in Banbury, Oxfordshire is a well known and established business in Banbury and they are looking to add a production operative to their operation. Established in the 1960’s, our client employs approximately 240 members of staff based in Leeds, East Kilbride in Scotland and Banbury which is the company’s head office. They have become one of the UK’s largest independent multi site manufacturers of corrugated packaging and the Banbury plant specialises in conventional high-volume boxes with a focus on the Retail Ready Packaging, Shelf Ready Packaging and Fast Moving Consumer Goods markets.
As a production operative, you will be required to manage a production line to ensure you meet your required targets. You will be required to ensure that any issues that arise are resolved safely and efficiently to ensure production targets are met.
The Job Role:
- Running the productions machines safely and efficiently
- Working as part of a team when required
- Working individually when required
- Ensure customers requirements are met
- Previous production/manufacturing experience required
- Professional and friendly manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working in the packing industry would be advantageous
- Working days are Monday to Friday
- You will work double days (Week 1: 6am-1:30pm) (Week 2: 1:30pm-9pm)
- Total of 37.5 hours per week with overtime available
If you have any questions regarding this position please call 01295 266288 and ask for Gionis. If you believe you have the requirements for this position please apply now!
Mayday Employment are a recruitment agency based in Banbury. We have temporary, permanent and contract industrial jobs in Banbury and the surrounding area with both full-time and part-time positions available. If you are looking for production, manufacturing, warehouse, forklift truck or labouring, give your local recruitment agency a call to see if we have the job you are looking for.