- Carla Campion
- 01295 266288
Contact Mayday about this job today!
Our client sell equestrian equipment, stable hardware, equipment, tools and rubber matting into a number of industries. Some goods are heavy of bulky and picking orders could include assembly of wheelbarrows (simple procedure but a practical type person required). A team player is essential with an interest in progress and development. Attention to detail & care about the role would be attributes that are required.
Based outside Banbury with no public transport.
- Work hours 7:30am – 5:00pm including paid breaks. Overtime available after the training period.
- Fork lift licence required.
- Experience in warehouse / stock systems a benefit.
Responsible for goods in:
- Checking goods and quantities
- Booking received goods onto system
- Putting goods received away and keeping pallet spaces correct & tidy
Assist with picking and packing orders would also be required.