- The Mayday Team
Contact Mayday about this job today!
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work at a distribution centre in Banbury.
The main purpose of the Warehouse Operative will be to pick goods from the instructions given on scanners and to stack them on pallets in a safe and secure manner.
- Pick works orders for various customers as required
- Get print-off of delivery pick lists from logistics administrator
- Pick quantity from location
- Stack as customer requirement
- Label pick with part number and quantity
- Confirm quantity on pick sheet
- Repeat 3-6 until order is completed
- Go to stretch wrapper
- Stretch wrap pallet
- Double check order before release
- Ensure area is clean and tidy
- Provide support for line kitting
- Any other duties commensurate with the role
Must have good numerical skills for counting goods
Ability to work on their own initiative
Must be flexible if overtime is required.
Positions are to start ASAP after an assessment and are temp-perm.
Warehouse experience is a must and a valid PPT Licence would be desirable.
The role will be Monday to Friday 9:30 am-6 pm or 6am-2pm.